Hi I'm Rose!
I was an overweight and out of shape kid, and I struggled.
I tried pretty much everything until learning about nutrition and fitness, and finding that proper exercise and eating healthy really DOES work, and it can actually be fun!
My passion to help others led me to create a place where people could get healthy and fit and have fun in a great environment.
I wanted to create a place for health and fitness that felt warm and welcoming, so I opened Healthy Habits Studio in 1993. Since then, the Studio has continued to offer cutting edge programs, and we joined the Fit Body Boot Camp family in 2011, adding more awesome workouts for maximal results in minimal time. I love being a part of the fitness journey of our members and clients.
Many many certifications include:
- American Council on Exercise- Personal Trainer
- AFAA- Group Fitness Instructor
- Precision Nutrition- Certified Coach
- Pilates - Completed Stott Comprehensive Program, PoleStar Comprehensive Program, Powerhouse Programs
- YogaFit- Certified Levels 1-5 and Specialty Programs (Pre and Post Natal, Seniors, Kids, Athletes) and Master Trainer 2000-2010
- Pilates Method Alliance Certification and Registered Yoga Alliance E-RYT Certification
- Tabata BootCamp - Master Trainer (Certify and teach other fitness professionals)
- Barre Above- Master Trainer (Certify and teach other fitness professionals)
- Balletone- Master Trainer (Certify and teach other fitness professionals)
- Schwinn Indoor Cycling Certification
- Created the PilatesFit Program, Learn to Be Lean Program, 5 Day Fat Blaster Program, various workshops and presentations for fitness conferences and Healthy Habits University.